Sunday, April 30, 2017

Welcome to Going to the Dogs!



Spring has sprung and my human friends are planning their seasonal vacations and business trips. That means I get to visit my animal friends while they are gone! I'm looking forward to seeing Luna, the Golden Girls, little Put, Mika & Nellie, Gus, Rowdy & Duke, the Oodles of Poodles, Teddy, Shadow & Kramer, the Hens & Mister Rooster, Nemo & Tinker, the Bully Boys...

Well - you get the idea. I have a lot of friends!

I started this blog to stay in touch and post photos of all the fun my animal friends have while their people are away. I'll also post helpful feeding and training tips, upcoming activities for people and their pets as members of the Eagle and Meridian social club, called Must Love Dogs: https://www.meetup.com/Must-Love-Dogs-Eagle-Idaho/ 

It's a gas! we met at the Eagle Yappy Hour last Friday, April 28 and it was so much fun.

Did I mention that I also bake healthy, homemade dog treats? Yup, that too. My dogs love them and so will yours. All my dog pals receive complementary treats when I leave a pet sitting gig - kind of like the human equivalent of gourmet chocolates on the pillow at a luxury resort. I make small batches, so they are fresh every week. No preservatives, so be sure to freeze or refrigerate! Visit https://www.facebook.com/MrGoodbonesPetBakery/ to see what's new!

So, that's all for now. Check back soon for the next blog - Tips for dog park etiquette.




No comments:

Post a Comment